Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, May 18, 2012

GLW Spokesmodel Search Final Round -- STARTO!

Hello sweeties~!

The final round for GLW's Spokesmodel search started today (it's being "officially announced" tomorrow though)!


For this round, the winner will be based on # of votes! It makes me, so nervous~ :O

But! Let's all help my dream come true by voting and sharing!

This means so much to me, and I will cherish each and every vote. ;u;

To me, all the finalists are gorgeous, so if you like their styles too, please vote for them as well!


Here's my link~

https://www.facebook.com/GothicLolitaWigs?v=app_204169126292521&app_data=cid_23035


You must "like" GLW's page first, then you can vote! Voting ends June 12th (I think)~

Thanks lovelies! You guys are seriously the best~ *O* /

7 comments:

  1. Cayleeeee!! you look so perfect aaaa! totally voting for sure!! love ya ;u;~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just voted. I wish you the best of luck in winning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks~ <3 it's some real tough competition ;u;

      Delete
  4. Omg! I love how you did your makeup in these pics! You should do a tutorial for this look.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C