Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

{Sponsored Review} i.Fairy - Kirei brown circle lens

image
Hello lovelies! Happy May~ how's everyone's month started out?
Sorry (again ._.;;) that it's been over a week since my last entry!
I am finally going back to part time hours, so I will actually have days off! Which means I can blog!
--
So! I recently got offered a sponsorship from Lens Village!
Lens Village is a webshop specializing in circle lenses~
They're based in Malaysia, but the shipping is really fast (took about 2 weeks to reach me here in the US)! They have many popular brands including GEO, EOS, Dueba, and more! All their lenses are 100% authentic, so there's no worry!

Since I love trying out new lenses, I said yes to them! I wasn't too picky about what lens to review, so they sent me the i.Fairy Kirei Brown~


Now, although this is a sponsored review, everything written here is 100% my own opinion.

D E S I G N

These lenses have a simple design, but unique colour. They're best suited for brown or green eyes.
The eyes look dramatic and almost snake-like when caught with flash. Wicked! image

E N L A R G E M E N T
These lenses are 16.2 mm! Wow!
Amazing enlargement, and when paired with the unique colour, these lenses really make the eyes pop!

1 in - 1 out


C O M F O R T
I work 7-8 hour days, so I need lenses that won't shift around or dry out my eyes. The i.Fairy Kirei definitely delivered! I felt no discomfort wearing them for 8 hours! My eyes did become a little dry near the end of my shift, but I don't think it had anything to do with the lenses. xD

w/ flash

w/o flash

--

Lashes used in this review were Eyemazing #001.

Score

Design ★★★★
Enlargement ★★★★★
Comfort ★★★★★
Cost ★★★★★- $22 on the site! They offer free shipping for orders over $57!
--
Also! My current giveaway ends in 1 week! Don't forget to enter for a chance to win some adorable goodies!
I hope everyone has a lovely week~! image
image

3 comments:

  1. I have these & i really like them! ^^
    They look good on you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lenses looks so cute! : D : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this reminds me I haven't seen you in a while! I miss you ;_;

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C