Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend fun~

image
Hello honey bunnies! image
How was your weekend? Mine was fun, but now it's a brand new week! I'm hoping this week (+ weekend) will be just as good~ image

I went to mall with my friend on Friday. It was her birthday the day before, so of course we did some shopping!


I tried a new eye makeup style (not drawing on the bottom waterline), and I actually really love it! Looks soooo much better than sharp liner.

When we got to the mall, we started our wonderful shopping journey~
I had an Aeropostale gift card my boyfrann gave me, so I bought some new shorts! c:


Black and white dotted and lavender! Definitely too cute~

We really mainly window shopped (xD), and then had ice cream as a treat.
It was so fun to hang out with her since I haven't seen her in such a long time!

After the mall, I went home to get some much needed rest... especially since I had to work the next day!
Saturday was uneventful since I worked, but Sunday was great!
I finally went to see The Avengers with my family!
It was such a good movie! * u * Now I understand what all tumblr craze with it is all about.. and man is Tom Hiddleston (Loki) super attractive.. (and we share the same bday!)
I was trying my hardest not to get all fangirl-y in front of my dad

After the movie, we went to do my favourite activity -- thrifting!
I found a cute mint mini (which I'm currently wearing xD), pink striped sleepwear set, and some plush toys~
I was suuuuuper excited when I saw one of the toys...
I got a Furby!!
I had one when I was little, but he got lost. I'm so sooo happy to have a new little Furby buddy!


That's it for my weekend~; today I went to dentist and ran a few errands!
I decided to wear a casual fairy kei outfit~ I really like how it turned out!


Rundown
Cutsew: Dream V
Skirt: Thrifted
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: SWIMMER
Accessories: Chocomint, handmade, Offbrand
Wig: GLW Split Bob


I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far -- it's only the beginning!


imageAlso, please don't forget to vote and share my GLW Spokesmodel Search entry!!image
image

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fun ;u;!! I love your outfit girl~!
    and aaaaa furbies still freak me out !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice ;u; and thank you dear <3
      Furbies scare you? To me, they kinda look like Gremlins... cute Gremlins xD;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C