Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New hair + phone!

Hello sweethearts!
Surprise~ -- a new blog post!

Lately I'd been thinking about changing my hair, but I wanted to wait until after Frill. Well, now that Frill has gone and passed, it was time to get the party started!

On Monday, I got it cut into a cute bob and went with ash brown with a magenty-y, lavender-y underdye.


I'm amazed at how well it turned out! I was really worried about how the underdye would look, but luckily it didn't come out too dark!

image

Then to make a good week even better, my new phone arrived yesterday!



I finally got the pink LG Icecream (I know I'm like... 3 years late, but whatever)! I'm seriously in love with this phone right now. Much better than my old phone when it comes to visual aspects~

image

Today was just a nice relaxing off day. I just played video games and worked on a deco mirror that's a present for my coworker -- I really hope she likes it! image
Overall, this week has been wonderful so far! And I really hope it stays this way~. image I also hope everyone has been having a pleasant week, too!

Here's to a great rest of the week, lovelies~!

Chu~

8 comments:

  1. Your haaaaaaair is amazeballs! I got my hair done today but heehee I won't reveal it until I feel like it!

    Cute phone. Sometimes I hate smartphones... I wish I had a docomo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I saw your post -- yours looks lovely! <3 I could never do blonde hahaha

      I wish I had a docomo too.. the ice cream is probably the closest xD

      Delete
  2. you hair looks beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks wonderful. You did an amazing job with it! :) Really love the undertones! Can't believe that you got the ice cream phone! I absolutely love the ice cream phone line, but I did not want to get the phone and risk it not working once it gets to my location! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      The Ice cream works off a SIM card, so I just put my old one in there. I had a few issues with internet, but I got it all fixed. I'd just ask your provider if they support such phones ^^

      Delete
  4. omigosh caylee your hair!! its so great aaaa!!!! And Ice Cream Phone! I always wanted one hahah it must be awesome to have one u v u! they're so cute~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LAFFIIIII! I was thinkin' bout you yesterday ;u; <3 Damn I miss you xD
      Thanks! <3 It took forever for it to be done, but I'm pleased with how it turned out ^^ It is nice to have an Ice cream! They're adorable and have the works! I will never need a smart phone xDD;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C