Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, June 29, 2012

Recent purchases - [Lenses galore!]

image
Hello my darlings!
Sorry for not posting in a while! ;n;

So you all know that I get bored incredibly easily when it comes to my hair and makeup. image Well I've already changed my hair, so next is my makeup (kinda)!

Lens Village is having a nice little sale at the moment (it ends tomorrow so hurry and order!) -- 40% off some of their most popular lens styles! image



I went ahead and ordered... 5 pairs! image All different colours too!

Top (L-R): Kimchi Bambi brown, blue, & pink
Bottom (L-R): Princess Nudy green & violet

Now I can have basically any eye colour!image

I'll be doing a full review for each style, but I'll just put this out there now -- I was surprised at how comfortable the Kimchi Bambi lenses are! image The colour is also stunning; it will grab people's attention right to your eyes! image

with the Kimchi Bambi blue in c:

I'm also on a mini vacay from work, so expect lots and lots of posts during the next week!
I hope everyone has a lovely day image


Till next time~
chu~
image

5 comments:

  1. Lovely lenses! I personally won't be getting lenses until my current ones are used up (which are still the clear contact lenses types). None-the-less, thank you for the heads up! I might look into this sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get so easily bored with my look that I bought many colours this time xD;
      You should really check out Lens Village sometime -- they always have great prices! <3

      Delete
  2. OMG! You look like a little cherub!

    I wish I had the money to buy new lenses at the moment... ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;______; ksdjfjsfjwef that's seriously the best compliment I've ever gotten... I love cherubim (well, putti) ;u;
      So thank you so much <3 <3

      -----
      Lens Village is really afordable, actually! My lenses were only $11 a pair with the sale going on c:

      Delete
  3. Pretty Nice post, thanks for sharing it here!

    I happen to stumbled upon your blog and just want to express that i truly like the way you present your blog post.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    I can see that your blog post is mostly about beauty & Fashion stuff.

    In case you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    Mimiko

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C