Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, July 12, 2012

{Review} DollyEye - Princess Nudy circle lens (green)

Hello darlings!
Aren't you all surprised I'm back so soon? ヾ(*´∀`)

Starting next week, I'm seriously going to try to make a post everyday/every-other-day.
My life is a little boring atm, so we'll see how it goes! image
But without further ado, on to the review -- !

D E S I G N

I reallllyyyy love the design of these! It's simple yet still so pretty~
Another wonderful aspect about this lens design and colour is that they can work with any eye colour! image


E N L A R G E M E N T
The lens are 14.7 mm so not as large as the some.
These are perfect for a more nattural look! image

1 in - 1 out



C O M F O R T
Very comfortable lenses, but from time-to-time, I was reminded they they were still in my eyes. No dry eyes, but they would shift on my eyes sometimes. Still nice and comfy overall though image

natural light

w/ flash

No extra picture this time -- sorry! .3.

Score
Design ★★★★★
Enlargement ★★★★★
Comfort ★★★★
Cost ★★★★★ - Got them during the 40% off sale, so only $11!


Till next time --
Chu~

1 comment:

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C