Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{Review} Kimchi - Bambi eye circle lens (pink)

Hi-hi, beauties!

I hope everyone has been having a lovely week~!
Today I'll be reviewing the lovely Kimchi Bambi lens~ I adore pink lenses so of course I had to get them!


D E S I G N

These lenses have a simple 3-tone design, but still manage to make the eyes pop. They're best suited for darker coloured eyes.
The colour is label as pink, but they're more of a peachy tone. Super cute! image


E N L A R G E M E N T
The lens are 15mm with an effect of 16mm.
I have naturally small eyes, so I could tell the difference immediately!
The colour and design of these lens brings attention right to the eyes! Love it! image

1 in - 1 out



C O M F O R T
As I've said before, these lenses are surprisingly comfortable! I had never tried Kimchi brand before, but I'm so glad I decided to give them a shot! They seriously fit perfectly and don't dry my eyes out at all.

natural light


w/ flash


--

Lashes used in this review were Eyemazing no.001 and Diamond Lash Princess Eye


Score
Design ★★★
Enlargement ★★★★★
Comfort ★★★★★
Cost ★★★★★ - only $11 because of the 40% off sale at Lens Village! *amazing*



Also, I've decided to post the reviews back to back, so next post will be Princess Nudy lens review! Please look forward to it~
Till next time,
Chu~

9 comments:

  1. Lovely lenses! The enlargement effect is really effective from what I can tell in the photo! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make the eyes look really large -- I love it! ♥

      Delete
  2. These are really cute, I definitely think they are good for dark eyes. I love these reviews because I'm obsessed with circle lenses now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love em ;u;
      Haha I'm glad you love the reviews -- I'm definitely a circle len addict! I feel like writing up reviews can help girls better pick lenses they'll really like ♥

      Delete
  3. I have a few questions! Do they also come in brown, and would you recommend them to first-time lens users? Can you send me a link? The pink/peachy ones are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Momo dear! ♥
      They do come in brown! ^^ (they come in a lot of colours actually xD)
      Heres' the link of where I bought them: http://www.lensvillage.com/kimchi-bambi-brown-lens/

      I would definitely recommend them to first time users. I honestly think these are the most comfortable lenses I've ever used (besides Princess Mimi)! ♥

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply and answers! Maybe these will be my first circle lenses ever! *O* But what else do you need except for lenses and a lens case?

      Delete
    3. No problem! ♥
      You'll need contact solution (you can find it at any drug store), especially since you'll need to soak the lenses in it for at least 8 hours before wearing them.
      Another good thing to have is contact eye drops c: I use Lycee drops (http://www.imomoko.com/product_detail.php?ID=199) and they're amazing! I use a drop in each eye before putting my lenses in and it makes the lens feel much more comfortable. Plus it helps prevent my eyes from drying during the day ^^ ♥

      Sorry for the ultra long response xD

      Delete
    4. Great, Great ^^ My mom doesn't approve circle lenses, so I need to convince her, but after I did that, I'm sure to get a pair of these!! Thanks a lot for your advice nd stuff, it really helps! 。◕‿◕。

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C