Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, July 20, 2012

Spent the day with Jesse ♥

Hello dears!

It's almost the weekend -- aren't you excited?!
Yesterday I spent the day with Jesse! He's leaving for college soon, so I'm trying to spend as much time together as possible!




Froggy + baby came along for the fun too~

picture from Jesse's blog~

We had lunch and chatted as usual then walked around the shopping center.

After shopping around a little, we shared a piece of cookie cake. It was yummy! image (minus the pink icing)
It was really relaxing to hang out with him. Got a lot of things off my chest yesterday σ(´∀`●)★
I can't wait to hang out with my babe again!

picture from jesse's blog ♥



Till next time,
Chu~ image

2 comments:

  1. awmg, so cuuuute ^^
    Yes, the cake as well 8D
    But don't you like pink icing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you darling! ♥
      The icing is cute, but I could taste the colouring in it. Made it a little yucky xD;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C