Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trying out different hair styles~ ♥

Hellloooo sweeties! image

Today is one of my off days! Woop woop! image



Today, I decided to try some different hair styles~
I usually have a hard time thinking of ways to do my hair now since it's short (´Д`;)


(sorry about the weird lighting in some of them... camera was being funky)
Please let me know which you like best!


bow half-updo


kyary style braid horns~


fluffy twin buns


classic bouffant



Also, my colourful style has bleached itself out, so expect different hair colour in the next few weeks!
Thanks for visiting~ image



Till next time!
Chu~

7 comments:

  1. I like the half-up and twin bun styles!

    I demand video tutorials!! XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so horrible at tutorials, but I'll consider it xD

      Delete
  2. I love them all!! And I agree with Ande: tutorials please! I have short hair and suuuuuck at making it look good ><'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So they all look good? Great! ♥ xD
      I'm gonna consider doing a tutorial. We'll see how it goes hahah

      Delete
  3. that is so cute!!
    I'm a new follower now!
    Could you please check out/comment/follow my blog?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like~ and thanks for following ♥

      Delete
  4. I like all of them with the exception of the second hair style (the kyary style braid horns). It doesn't sit right with me for some reason. None-the-less, lovely hairstyles! I should stop being lazy and try to attempt the huge bouffant hairstyle. xD

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C