Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, July 30, 2012

[Tutorial] Puffy twin buns hairstyle ♥

Hello dears! Long time no see! (*ノ▽ノ)

Well I caved in and decided to give you sweeties what you asked for~


I haven't done a tutorial in a while, so please forgive me if this doesn't turn out too amazing! (*´Д`)つ


Puffy twin buns
Okie dokie! So the real trick to getting the puffy buns is how much you tease your hair!
I've learned to back-comb really well with a brush, but I'd definitely recommend using a comb (teasing comb) for this!

What you'll need:
Your hair (of course )
2 hair ties
bobby pins
Brush or comb
Optional: hair acessories,
mousse, hairspray


Put 2 sections (or all) of your hair into high twin tails
I like to use some mousse before-hand to give a little more volume! ♥


Now the fun part!!
Using your brush or comb, tease the hell out of your pigtails!
The bigger, the better -- of course! (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) I went for giant puffy buns


Wrap the giant hair poof around and secure with bobby pins.
This part is much easier if you have medium/long hair~ (*´ェ`*)


Fix any little kinks, and set with hairspray.
Add your desired accessories, and you're done! ♥


Ta da!
I hope this helped at least a little bit!
Now we can all look like kumatan with our puffy buns!
Thanks for reading ♥



Till next time, loves!
Chu~ (´ε` )♡

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely gonna try that tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tutorial and don't worry, you did fine! :) They are very cute and I admit I had to use Google-fu to find out what or who Kumatan is. -_- Fail... *gets the joke*

    Anyway, just out of curiosity, did you revert back to your old layout? The header looks very familiar.

    Oh and just to let you know, you had gotten an award!

    http://purplesandpinks.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥( ´∀`)
      Haha it's alright! I wouldn't think you to be a W♥C kinda girl xD

      Yes, I actually did! xD Well, the background and layout are different, but it is an old header! I was getting bored of the current blog-look ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

      Awwww, thank you for the award; you're so sweet! o (◡‿◡✿)

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C