Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Definitely shoe obsessed..

Hello babes!
I'm starting training for a promotion, so blogging will be a weekly thing now~
I won't forget about you guys


So! I've finally come-to-grips with the fact that I'm a shoe addict (*´ェ`*)
I honestly never thought I'd get to this point.. but my shoes now have their own closet
So it's time to just face the music!


One of four shelves xD
I've been thinking ways of how-to "hime-fy" it... hm~

I don't feel too bad though!
I looove shoes and actually ordered a few more pairs recently


Also, I've really been into rock style recently! (ノ´▽`)ノ♪
I've been wearing a little darker makeup and even bought some spike bracelets!
Quite a change compared to my usual cutesy style~ hehe


My latest shoe purchase was inspired by my rock-lovin too!
I got some black platforms ♥v♥

They're so comfy (wayyy better than heels), and I just love them to death!
I got the off AMIclubwear if you guys are looking into getting platforms~
DreamV even has a few pairs on their site too!



Well that's all for now~
I'm working on a craft project, so hopefully I can post that up soon!
I hope everyone has a wonderful week~


Till next time!
Chu~


1 comment:

  1. *gets out sunglasses* Things just got serious...

    On a lighter note, I don't blame you at all for your fascination with shoes! :D I mean, I'm pretty sure that just about every girl out there is in love with shoes one way or another. Heck, I had even gotten a pair in my latest haul and am planning on getting new pink flats to replace my current dirty ones! So you are DEFINITELY not the only one in that apartment! xD

    Can't wait to see that craft project!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C