Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hime for Jesse's going away party

Hello darlings!
Just a quick post since I feel like I'm neglecting you sweeties~


Yesterday was Jesse's going-away party... I'm really gonna miss my bb! 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
I was going to wear himekaji, but ended up going full-on himegyaru

I feel like it's my best hime look yet! ♥


The little party-thingy was fun; we ate pho then just derped around. I got to see lots of friends that I haven't seen for a while. It was nice, and I had a wonderful time!

I'm seriously gonna miss Jesse so damn much, but there's always breaks and such!


Anyway! Since I probably won't have a chance to post again till next--
I hope everyone has a lovely week/weekend!


Till next time, honeys~
Chu~

7 comments:

  1. Aww, such a cute outfit! I also like your new Layout, it's very lovely and hime-ish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥
      Ah, I'm glad you like it! I feel it suits better than the old one xD

      Delete
  2. Looking pretty! <3 Love the outfit coordination. Everything matches so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! ♥
      I really think it's my best outfit yet haha

      Delete
  3. omg those shoes~ *-----------*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooowww! ♥u♥
      They're from DreamV (if you ever decide to get them)~ ^^

      Delete
  4. I love your shoes and top <3 Fits together great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C