Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Reese's hair~ woop~ ヾ(☆▽☆)

Hello my sweeties!
Sorry it's been so long!
I've been busy with work.. some stupid things happened there.
We lost manager.. so now there's only me and my boss.
Means I work almost everyday now.. only one day off 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

I've been so stressed (thought about taking a hiatus), but I want to keep blogging
So I will keep going! Although probably only once a week.. (´д`)


But enough about my woes! Let's talk about something happy~
I got two tone hair! ♥


I was wearing my two tone wig so often -- I decided to just go ahead and get the real thing!
I've gotten many compliments on it, and even got a nickname!
My coworker now calls me "Reese's Pieces"



I've been contemplating quitting wearing lolita fashion too..
Maybe that isn't a happy thing? Lolita is just boring to me lately (@´_`@)
I work so much that I can rarely wear it anyhow!

So I'll probably be selling all but my favourite pieces
In it's place, I'll be going full gyaru (hime and maybe rokku)


Want to be gorgeous like Princess Tiara


I hope you all look forward to my full transition to himegyaru fashion.
I know I sure do! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
And hopefull you all have an amazing week!



Until next time, babes~
Chu~


3 comments:

  1. Do what makes you happy Caylee °∀°
    You will look beautiful in any fashion that you choose to wear ´ω`

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh cute nickname and i think u would make a great himegyaru :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first, I wasn't sure what the Reeses title had referred to until I had taken a look at the photo of your new hair... xD D'oh moment right there!

    Anyway, I think the hair looks nice! Sorry to hear that Lolita is not working out for you. It had really looked pretty in you. But if you feel that it's not working out, then I guess it is a best time as any to quit (or in your case, make a transition). :) Good luck with the Gyaru style, in particularly Himegyaru!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C