Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yesterday's outfit; glad BTS season is over!

Hello sweeties!

Sorry for only posting once a week lately... (;^;)

Back To School season is just too hectic for me.
Thankfully it's over now, and all the children are back in school!


Yesterday I was off from work, so I went bra shopping with my mom~
Turns out I've been wearing the wrong size for a while.. (@O@)/

Here's my outfit + makeup from yesterday~
minty accents ♥ tried lots of different editing tools too


After that, I went to trivia with her
No pictures since we weren't allowed to have devices out (´∩`。)
But we did get 2nd place, so it was still nice~

And then once I got home, I played with the kittens! (=´∇`=)♥
I'm still trying to find homes for the little things~

It was a nice off day; now today is back to work!
I hope everyone has a nice day/week~

Till next time ♥
Chu~

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hair as well! You did a nice job with it! Frankly I hate back to school season. It doesn't make going back to school any easier and it leaves that dreaded feeling in my stomach every time I see the commercials Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C