Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mini hiatus


Hello my sweet darlings!
Sorry for this post being at the end of the week..

Work and home have been causing me lots and lots of stress lately.. I've actually become ill from being overly stressed, so I wanted to take some time to relax.

So I'm taking a mini hiatus
Sorry honeys!

I'll surely be back to blogging in about two weeks. Just need some time to rest.. v.v
I can't really ask days off of work or anything, but I'll do my best to relax and get better!

Can't wait to feel better and be back to blogging regularly~


Till next time,
Chu ♥

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until you are back, come over to the Gyaru side!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C