Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, October 6, 2012

AWA 2012! ♥

Hello dears!
Aren't you glad it's finally the weekend?
 
Last Fri-Sun, I went to the wonderful Anime Weekend Atlanta!
I've been to this con before, but it was my first time
staying in a hotel room for an anime con!
 
I actually thoroughly enjoyed it!
I roomed with a local lolita and some cosplayers;
everyone was great company and we had lots of fun~
 
   Day 1 outfit
twinned with my bb ♥
even though the photo turned out crap xD;
Jsk + headbow: AP replica by Oo Jia ♥
Cardigan: DreamV
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Tights + socks: offbrand
Shoes: AMI Clubwear
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, chocomint
 
 
   Day 2 outfit
Jsk + bow: Angelic Pretty - Jewelry Jelly
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Tights: offbrand
Shoes: offbrand
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, chocomint,
SWIMMER


  Day 3 outfit
with sweetie Lisa! ♥
 Jsk + bow: Dolly Berry - Powdery Bunny
Cardigan: DreamV
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Offbrand
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, chocomint,
The Snow Field, SWIMMER

 
 
 
 
 
 
 I always forget to take lots of pictures...
but I hope you enjoyed!
 
 
 
Until next time, my honeys!
Chu~

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! My absolute favourite outfit: Day 2! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Wearing Jewelry Jelly was my favourite outfit too~ ♥

      And wearing lolita all 3 days made me think of maybe still wearing lolita fashion a little longer... ;v;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C