Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, October 22, 2012

I'll just be a frog~

Hello liebchens! ♥
For the past two days, I haven't been feeling well..
So today I was very pleased to be off work! image
 
I chilled in my comfy kigu all day~
I know lots of hime have cutesy kigu like My Melody, Marie, etc
but I like frogs best, so today I became a frog image
 
I needed the rest and relaxation today badly..
My boss is on vacation this week, so lots of work for me!
(which means not much blogging..)
Let's all wish for no stress for me! ♥

I've got a review coming up soon, so look forward to it~
Let's all have a good week, honeys!
 
 
 
Until next time!
 Chu~ 

4 comments:

  1. Frogs! :D How cute! <3 Frankly I don't even have a "kigu", but if I were to have one, it would probably be a cat or bunny or something. xD Anyway, have fun on your R&R! You are going to need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get a kigu~ they're incredibly comfy and amazing for lazy days (good for at cons too xD) ♥

      Thanks! My long R&R got postponed till the end of this month; everyone is taking their vacation before I am @@ but I am so looking forward to it! xD

      Delete
  2. must be very comfy to wear Kigu :D
    take care ^^~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely comfy~
      best pseudo-jammies ever ♥

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C