Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Remake leopard romper

Hello, my sugars! I'm back~ ♥
 
Taking a month off did good!
I'm ready to rock and blog furiously!
During my time away, I remade a romper!

It started out a plain romper from work,
so I spruced it up Hime-style!







and worn~!
♥ Rundown ♥
Cardigan: DreamV
Romper: offbrand remake ♥
Socks: offbrand
Shoes: DreamV
Accessories: offbrand

That's what I've been up to, though!
I also went to AWA this weekend, so I'll post about that next time~


Till we meet again,
Chu~ ♥

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the romper! :D Makes me now even more anxious to get to decoing my existing clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! ♥
      I want to remake even more now haha

      I can't wait to see yours! c:

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C