Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm still here!

Hi darlings!
It's surely been a while~
  
I couldn't access Blogger..
turned out I had to clear my Cookies.. /slow
I am definitely not with technology-times
 
I'm really happy that I can blog again,
plus I'm super happy 'cause --
I'm on vacation from work!

Always have to have good breakfast when on vacation!

I think I did well with taking it after Black Friday~
Black Friday was hectic at my job (better last year)..
people get so crazy.. (´`;)

I did a little shopping after my shift~

Bought a whole outfit
I don't really like wearing jeans,
but the floral was too gorgeous to pass! ♥

Well today is my "relax day",
so I'll be cleaning, reading, etc~
Already ran all my errands today too,
so back to relaxing things! (o ̄∇ ̄o)/



If everything works out right,
I'll have a cute surprise for you all on Saturday!

Until next time, lovely princesses~
Chu~
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG I looove pancakes! <33
    Ohh, intense blue eyes, love your dolly picture ^^ You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C