Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, November 9, 2012

New nails/hair + late Halloween coord~

 
Hello my sweet babes!
Sorry for not posting for over a week
I've been so stressed out..
I haven't felt like blogging lately..
 
Work has seriously been killin' me,
but hopefully it'll change soon!
Just gotta stay positive! (ノ・ェ・)ノ
 
 
So last week right before Halloween,
I got my hair done!
I wanted to get it to match my halfwig,
but I've gotten used to having some dark hair..
So I got dark brown with red bangs!

I also got my nails done the week prior -- mint tips!
They're a week old in this photo (so bad.. (*ノ▽ノ) )
I'll be getting them redone soon~ same colour too!
 
 
And I know this is taboo-ly late,
but I wanted to show you darlings what I wore for Halloween!
I was a bear! ♥
I actually had to work Halloween night,
but I still tried to be cute and festive~
 
I actually got asked to have my picture taken too!
So it was lots of fun being a bear! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ
 
 
But that's it for today!
Just randomly felt like blogging since I had a good day~
Plus it's pretty much the weekend now,
which makes my mood better too! ☆.。
 
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Much love,
Chu~



5 comments:

  1. I love the first pic that was posted. You look so... haunting <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you! ♥
      I had my "Twilight Eyes" as people around here like to call them xD

      Delete
  2. A bear! How interesting! xD Lame compliment I know, but bear/cat hoodies are now more commonplace where I'm at, and I see a ton of people sporting those furry hats. Anyway, it still doesn't hurt to be festive and casual at the same time on Halloween. :) It brings a smile to my face to see people dressing up, even for work! I dressed up as a Classic Lolita for a Halloween party that I went to! 8D I had it posted up if you are interested! Should be under my "what I did during the two weeks" gig.

    I feel for you on not being able to post. xP My excuse (though it was a legitimate one!) was that my parents went on a cruise trip and took the camera with them, so I couldn't take any pictures of what I did during that time until they came back! :(

    Love the minty nails! Reminds me that I should do mine soon. A couple are already chipped in places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Most of the people who came in were shocked by my hat. So it's terribly uncommon around here xD
      Halloween is a great excuse for people to dress up at work; I'm glad when people do it too! c:

      I saw your photo as a classic lolita! You look so pretty ♥ Have you thought of wearing lolita regularly or just hime? ♥

      Ugh that sucks about the camera! I used to have to share a camera too, but my dad got a new one. Resulting in me getting the old one. Maybe you can convince your parents to get themselves a new one~! xD

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C