Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, November 2, 2012

{Review}: Lioele Auto Eyebrow #1 Natural Brown


 Hello sweetie pies! ♥
Sorry this has taken a few days to post~
People keep taking vacation at work, so I have more hours.
I'll be taking mine soon too, so no worries! (´ω`★)
 
I bought it from Pretty & Cute~ and I like it quite well! ♥
I've used many eyebrow pencils over the years,
and this one definitely delivers! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
 
The colour is #1 Natural Brown so it's suited for brown hair.
It can work well with lighter hair colours as well, though!
 
One unique feature of this eyebrow pencil is that it has 2 ends!
I've only used single-ended pencils before,
so honestly I originally had no clue what the other end was for.. (/ω\)
But now I know!
The bristled end is for blending the pencil colour into your brow!
 This feature is more for use with filling in natural brows~
 

with one side filled in
 
Both sides filled
 
The pencil goes on smoothly, but it doesn't feel slick!
It stays well, but can definitely be removed quickly.
Just use makeup remover and a q-tip if you make a mistake ♥
 
 
Score
Effectiveness ♥♥♥♥♥ - Fills brows perfectly & lasts!
Appearance ♥♥♥♥
Colour ♥♥♥♥♥
Cost ♥♥♥♥ - A tiny bit more than average price
 
 
Overall, the cost is a little more than the typical eyebrow pencil,
but it lasts long and the colour is quite diverse.
I highly recommend this pencil for all makeup users -- new and old! ♥



Thanks for reading, lovelies!
Until next time,
Chu~ (○゜ε^○)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They make your eyebrows really nice! : D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C