Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nature is always sweet

 Hello babydolls!
What do you think of the new banner?
Cute, huh? (´艸`)
 
I hope you all had a happy holiday~
especially since New Years is nearly upon us!

 
Lately I've been really big on trying to get healthy.
Eating fresh foods like fruits, veggies, and meat~
also been walking 3 miles on a trail each day!

 
It's usually pretty quiet when my dad and I go
 since we go early (about 10am)
We see a lot of squirrels (so cute) and birdies~
I always love to see the little animal friends!

 There's also tons of odd trees and fungus!
 
This tree is a cool corkscrew shape!


Beautiful leaves make a butterfly~ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

 
I seriously enjoy walking the trail each day;
nature is so calming.
I'm thinking I'll need to go camping sometime,
and really enjoy nature's beauty
 
Do any of you lovelies walk trails, hike, or camping?
I'd love to know!
 
 
Have a lovely day~
Until next time, dears!
Chu~


2 comments:

  1. I personally don't go on any nature hikes or trails myself (too be honest, I'm as "anti-nature" as you can get), but that trail looks so pretty! *_* It is also nice to stick to a healthy regime! Nothing like staying healthy to begin a fresh start!

    Though on a funny note, the next time that you are on the trails, you should totally break out in song like with Snow White and her animal friends! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I used to be very "bleh" about nature, but now I love it *w* Don't know what happened! haha

      Oh my gosh, I should! xDD I'm sure the other trail-goers will look at me crazy, but oh well! xD

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C