Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Outfit post: International Lolita Day~

Hello sweeties! Happy 12-12-12! 
  Just a quick little outfit post for today ♥

The 1st of the month was International Lolita Day!
I hadn't worn lolita since AWA (~2 months),
so I decided to wear it!
 
Wore one of my favourite prints --
 Sugar Hearts!
 
  

Rundown:
♥ Dress + headbow ~ Angelic Pretty
♥ Cutsew ~ DreamV
♥ Cardigan ~ Dream V
Accessories ~ Angelic Pretty, Chocomint
Bag ~ Angelic Pretty
♥ Socks ~ Angelic Pretty
Shoes ~ Dream V
Accessories ~ Angelic Pretty, Chocomint



It was a little uncomfortable at first,
but then it just felt like old times.
I guess I truly love wearing lolita fashion,
so I'll never give it up completely ♥
 
  
Until next time, my lovelies!
Chu~


2 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute! I love the print! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think you look really cute! Love the Lolita outfit! ^^ Don't feel forced to give up something that you really like deep down inside!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C