Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Final LP post for this season!

 
Hello there, cutie pies!
 
I finally received the rest of my LPs!
The mail carrier missed me a few times last week
(was working..), but they finally got me on Saturday!
 
 
 I nearly screamed with excitement! ヽ(´▽`)/♪
 
 
First up is La Pafait accessory LP!
It's all so cute~
Not sure if I'll be keeping the fuzzy bag;
let me know if you're interested in buying!
 
 
The necklace is absolute perfection!
I think I'll wear it with a hime-style Sugary Carnival coord
 
 
 Got my extra Liz Lisa pack as well~
I only kept one item from it though ヾ(*´∇`)
 Super fluffy and soft
 
 
Lastly, I got Rose Fanfan LP!
I was so happily surprised by this one~
The pack was ¥ 5250, but it contained 6 items! (*´∀`*) 
 

Came in a lovely dual-sided tote


I got all tops in my pack!
Thought that was kind of funny~  (´艸`)

Was crazily excited about the fluffy poncho~
So glad the super fluffy items are trending!

Of course, some of the items weren't my style,
so I put them up on gyaru sales community!


But overall, I'm insanely happy with all my packs!
They were definitely worth the time and money~;
Can't wait until summer for more LPs to be release


Hope you liked reading about my LP adventures for this season!
Have a precious day, honeys!

 
See you next time!
Chu~

4 comments:

  1. Glad you finally got them, it's been a while!
    Love La Pafait 3D rose accessories, they look very elegant ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there were with my SS for a while @@
      I really love the La Pafait items -- theyy're so handy! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, that La Pafait LP is so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was small, but may be my favourite none the less hahaha ♥

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C