Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year, Princesses!

 Hello, sweet dolls!
It's a new year!
Yay for 2013! Woop~
 
 
It feels weird thinking..
yesterday was the 1st day of a new year!
I spent most of it at home,
but I did go on a lunch date!
 
First date of the new year (´艸`)
We went to ihop, so it wasn't too fancy~

 
Still sweet though! I love having dates
 
 
I was crazy excited to get dressed yesterday, though!
First outfit of the new year -- eeeee! (≧∇≦)ノ
 

Rundown:
♥ Top ~ Offbrand
♥ Skirt ~ Offbrand
Bag ~ DreamV
♥ Socks ~ Offbrand
♥ Boots ~ Dream V
Accessories ~ Alice Doll, handmade, Offbrand




I went for more natural makeup, too~
Lots of peach and nude tones
I've made it my goal this year to be not so heavy w/ makeup (´∀`)


And on Saturday, I got my nails done! ♥
The shop owners are away in Vietnam for holiday
(been away for 10 years!), so Sat was the only day(´∀`)

Got pink tips and one with flowers~
The flower print is actually a sticker,
but if the sticker comes off, there's pink underneath!

I'm so excited for this new year~
Hopefully it'll be full of romance and fun times! (*´艸`*)


Everyone have a lovely day~
Be sure to spend it well!


Untill next time, cuties~
Chu~






2 comments:

  1. You look super cute! Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~
      Happy New Year to you as well ♥

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C