Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weekly outfit post ♥ [1/20 - 1/26]

Hello Princesses!
Time for my weekly outfit post~ ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ 
 
While uploading them,
I noticed I used a lot of tights/leggings this week!
They're so sooo comfy!  


January 20, 2013
 


Rundown:
♥ Dress ~ Offbrand
♥ Cardigan ~ Offbrand
♥ Bag ~ Offbrand
♥ Tights ~ Offbrand
♥ Boots ~ Just Fab
Accessories ~ Offbrand


  
 
January 21, 2013
All offbrand



January 22, 2013


Rundown:
♥ Top ~ Offbrand
♥ Leggings ~ Offbrand
♥ Bag ~ DreamV
♥ Shoes ~ DreamV
Accessories ~ Offbrand


 
 

January 24, 2013


Rundown:
♥ Top ~ Offbrand
♥ Skirt ~ Offbrand
♥ Leggings ~ Offbrand
♥ Bag ~ Liz Lisa
♥ Boots ~ Offbrand
Accessories ~ Offbrand




January 26, 2013
All offbrand~
 
Whew! I remembered to take a lot last week!
 
Be sure to let me know which ones you love, hate, etc~
I want to know your opinions, babes! (´∀`)
 
 
 
Until next time, my darlings!
Chu~

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh, I really like the last one the most and the shoes especially in outfit #3! So so so so so so so so cute~ I love all of it :D

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C