Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little life update~

 
Hei ihnuuksia!
(That's Finnish for "hello lovelies!")
How has your week been?
I know I haven't posted in over a week,
but at least I gave a warning..
 
Last week was interesting for me~
I played lots of games to pass the days;
Dead Space 3, Bioshock, etc
Really cannot wait for new Bioshock!
I was way into games when I was young,
so I'm glad to get back into them! 
 
 
Something super exciting happened too!
My birthday was Saturday! \(//∇//)\
I turned 20 this year, so no more teen!
 
I actually worked on my birthday;
went to dinner with friends afterwards 
Simple offbrand outfit~  (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
 
My coworker gave me adorable cupcakes!
Such a cute gift!
 
 
I also decided to make a change this year~
I've switched over to false nails! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*゚✧
I honestly don't want to spend money
over and over getting my nails done,
so I started buying false nail sets!
 
I'm going to change it every 2-3 weeks,
so suggestions on sets are appreciated!
 
--
 
I was even lazy with taking outfit photos..
so I only took one other than my birthday xD;
 
It's from the 3rd -- I went to a concert!
So all black~
 
That's my week in a nutshell, though!
It was pretty exciting~
I truly hope to have more weeks like it!
Hoping you babes had good week too
 
And I know it's a day early... but..
Happy Valentine's Day!
May your day be filled with love/candy~
 
 
 
Until next time, beauties!
Chu~


2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, those cupcakes looks so delicious (is a sucker for cupcakes...) xD

    Lovely nails! <3 Oh and happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You look really great in both of your outfits, and your nails looked so professional that I can't believe they weren't from a nail spa/salon.
    Bioshock infinite looks so wonderful! I can't wait for it either. The graphics look so amazing and the plot line sounds really interesting too

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C