Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, February 1, 2013

My Hime Wardrobe


Hello lovelies! Happy February
I've been meaning to make a wardrobe post since last year, but just never really got around to it. Making it during the beginning of this year seems more appropriate though since I can witness how much my wardrobe grows/shrinks throughout the year!
Hopefully it grow lots and lots!  


So without further ado,
My Hime Wardrobe

Dresses
MA*RS, La Pafait, offbrand

La Pafait, Lis Liza, and TRALALA.
I really love the TRALALA dress's check pattern.

DreamV and Liz Lisa~

Tops
 
Rose Fanfan, La Pafait , DreamV

All DreamV!

Skirts
Bodyline, La Pafait, offbrand, and DreamV
The La Pafait skirt is my thinspo item (64 cm waist  ≧Д≦)

Outerwear
Offbrand, Pinky Girls, DreamV
Liz Lisa, offbrand

Rose Fanfan and Liz Lisa
 
Bags
 La Pafait~

La Pafait, Liz Lisa, DreamV

Shoes
DreamV except the mint and the black 
--
 
Well, that's my hime wardrobe so far!
I'm really looking forward to expanding it this year~
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing! ☺ Have a lovely weekend!
Till next time, babes~
Chu~

4 comments:

  1. So cute wardrobe *_* Lot of cute items! <3 Love your stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your wardrobe is amazing! (Though did you know that you have a ton of La Pafait stuff? xD Just an interesting thought that I should point out)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ♥
      Haha, I noticed while taking the photos! La Pafait is my favourite gyaru brand though, so it makes sense to me xD;

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C