Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Friday, March 1, 2013

MA*RS inspired nails ♥

Hello there, cuties!
Happy March~
 
I really can't believe that
 it's taken me so long to post this..
I haven't felt motiviated to blog this week;
 sorry honeys!
 
--
So as you lovelies know,
I decided to switch over to wearing false nails.
 
I found a gorgeous pair on mbok,
and they arrived Saturday!  
 
 
The seller's description said they're inspired
by MA*RS brand style!
I definitely see that with the crazy stones,
black/pink, and cute little skulls~!
 
I wore them with my MA*RS style outfit
(was posted Monday)

Sorry it's blurry @@
I couldn't get it to focus properly when taking it...
 
The nails match my MA*RS dress perfectly
Making me want to try agejo style again.
 
I evn tried to do my make-up to suit the style!
Neutral cheeks/lips with bold eye make!

Used Eyemazing #2 layered over an offbrand pair 
Turned out thick and lovely!
 
 
I want to try agejo style again,
but not sure if it will suit me! haha
 
Have any of you honeys been inspired
to try a different style from seeing a brand?
I'd love to know!
 
 
Until next time, dolls!
Chu~

9 comments:

  1. Kawaii nails *_*
    Also like your necklace. Is it hand made or U buy it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess ♥
      The necklace is La Pafait -- I received in a LP ^^

      Delete
  2. I love the nails, but your entire look is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!
      I meant to ask! Hoow did everything go with trying bottom lashes? ♥

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're too crazy not to love! xD
      and I'm glad to see you're still blogging ^^

      Delete
  4. The nails are so awesome. I love them with that outfit!
    Also your make-up makes you look really dolly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, honey! ♥
      I want to look dolly 24/7 ;u;

      Delete
  5. You had definitely pulled off the Ma*rs look! :D The nails look wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C