Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Outfits! [3/9 - 3/16]

Hello babes!
Happy St. Patrick's Day if you're in US!
 
March 13, 2013
All offbrand items~ 
 
 
March 14, 2013
Again, all offbrand!
 
 
March 16, 2013
I felt super cute wearing this~
A customer even said I look like a doll (*´艸`*)

Rundown:
♥ Top ~ Offbrand
♥ Skirt ~ Offbrand
♥ Shoes ~ DreamV
♥ Bag ~ DreamV
♥ Accessories ~ Offbrand


 
+ a bonus outfit!
 
  March 07, 2013
All offbrand
 
Was gonna post this with my Momocon post,
but it seemed so out of place. hahaha!
 --
 
That's all for today though, lovelies!
I'm going on vacation for this week ,
so I'll see ya once I get back!
 
 
Till next time~
Chu~

4 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits ^^ The last one with the dots, are so damn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! <3
      My work has lots of polkadots items right now so I'm in heaven! hahaha~

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C