Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, March 31, 2013

SoCal vacation Finale (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Hello sweetiepies!
April is only a day way--
is anyone else as excited as me!?
 
Today will be my last post of my SoCal vacation!
(and short.. I didn't take many pics >w>)
 
 
Thursday was my last full day in
California, so we went to beach!
 
One of my main points for vacation
was to go! So yay!
 
It took us over and hour to get there,
so a loooong drive!
 
By the time we arrived to Newport Beach,
we were seriously starving!
We stopped off at Harborside Restaurant
for a bite to eat!
 
Such yummy food!
I tried muscles and clams for the first time..
the muscles were gross(x_x;)
The rest of the food was amazing though!
 
 
We walked down to beach afterwards.
The weather was great,
but too cool to want to get fully in the water.
Thigh deep water is good enough for me!
 
 I look crazy |・ω・`)

The water kept trying to pull me in, too!
So scary!
 
After the beach fun,
we made another long drive to a hotel closer the aiport!
We basically just chilled there 'til it was time for bed --
not too fun, but necessary to wind down!
 
The next morning we woke up at 5
to go the airport~
It was time to say goodbye to California,
but I had an amazing time while there!
 
That's it for my vacation stories!
Maybe I'll go on lots more fun vacations soon~
 
Hope you darlings enjoyed reading about it!
 
 
 Until next time!
Chu~  

 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a good time in SoCal! I love living here, so it's great you got to see what a fun state it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really so much fun!
      Hopefully I can live on the west coast one day hahah ^^

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C