Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, March 25, 2013

SoCal vacation PT1 (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪

Hello angels!
Im baaack~ Deco-mail pictograms (no title)
 
I came back on Friday from vacation,
and immediately had work again!
So sorry this is a few days behind
(in my eyes atleast! haha!)

We couldn't leave Sunday as planned,
so we left early Monday morning!
The flight tricked me so bad
(/。\)
We left at 9:40 am and arrival was 11:15am..
so I thought the flight was short..
but I forgot about the time difference!
Nice long 4 hours flight for us..

We got there safely,
and that began my wonderful SoCal vacation!

We stayed in Redlands!
I had never heard of the city before,
but it was quite peaceful there~
 
 
 The hotel center we stayed at was Dynasty Suites,
and boy was it such a quaint little place!


This place was seriously a godsend..
Free Starbuck's coffee/cocoa 24/7 and breakfast too!
Talk about being in heaven
Of course the first day was full of --
Adventure!
Not really, just exploring.. haha!
what I wore ♥
 
We found an incredible Italian fast-food joint
called The Original Mona Lisa!
Who would've thought there'd be
delicious Italian fast-food?
 
They need to open one on the East coast  ヘ(>_<ヘ)
 
 We also found a cute little pastry shop --
sucre
They sell yummy macarons and tea~  
I got strawberry, key lime pie, and hazelnut ♥
 
 
We also saw a gorgeous mansion where
weddings/parties are held!
Such a lovely colour scheme! 
 
 
Finally, we did a little shopping
then headed back to the room~
 
I was greeted by a wonderful site
before going to sleep..
Looked out the window and saw --
Evil Star!
The Carl's Jr was right beside our hotel area..
definitely nightmare fuel for me! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Thankfully I made it through the night haha~
 
It was a lovely first day,
and the days following were even better!
Hope you cherubs liked reading about it ♥
 
Until next time,
Chu~


6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful photos *__* I really like them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The macrons looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were! And yummy too! ♥
      There was a little sign on them too saying "Please do not touch". Macarons are so fragile ;u;

      Delete
  3. Yum! That Italian food looks delish! Love your outfit as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, was it! ♥ They reeaally need to open on here ;-;
      And thank you! ^^

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C