Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Thursday, March 28, 2013

SoCal vacation PT2 (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)

Hello again, Princesses!
How has this week been for you?
Hopefully lovely~!
 
 
We hadn't really made plansfor the 2nd day,
so we just rolled with the punches!
 
While getting ready, I noticed how much difference lashes make!
 
what I wore ♥
 
Eventually, we decided to go thrifting,
and then to meet up with Khouri!
 
 
My goodies from the thift shops
 
 
So then we picked up Khouri!
such a cutie! ;w;
 
We've been penpals for over a year,
but this was our first time meeting in person!
So a suuuuper big deal for us!

 
She's a giant compared to me (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
 
We spent the day together at Ontario Mills mall!
 
Shared yummy food
and had tons of fun with my babe~
 

In Sanrio store~ 
 
 my goodies ♥
 
 
After being at the mall for hours,
we were quite sleepy~
So we dropped Khouri off,
and then headed back to our hotel!
 
I had a hard time sleeping..
cause I was so excited!
Wednesday would be spent with Khouri too
 
 
I'll post about day three next, darlings!
 
Have a wonderful weekend~
Till next time,
Chu~
(´3`)ノ

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. I love the mint accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaargh! All that pink, pretty, hello kitty goodness!

    Love that mint sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sanrio stores are full of too much cute items! ;v; they can just take all my money hahaha

      It was a great find! Especially since mint is my favourite colour ♥

      Delete
  3. Mint is so cute~ I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's definitely my favourite! Thank you ♥
      And I just realized I haven't follow you yet.. how is that possible?!
      Following you now, lovely! ♥

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C