Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, March 30, 2013

SoCal vacation PT3 (´ω`★)

Hello there darlings!
It's officially the weekend, so time to party!
 Woop woop!
Haha, just playing~

I will spend my weekend sleeping
since I started feeling really sick today!
I'm thinking it's allergies! :/
Enough about my sickness though!
Back to vacay stories!
 
 
Got up bright and early on the 3rd day!
full makeup ♥


what I wore ♥
 
It was another Khouri filled day!
 
This time we went Victoria Gardens!
It's an outdoor mall, so we got to enjoy the sun
 
First we went to Sephora 'cause
Khouri wanted to get some new makeup~

She was getting colours tested on her
so I was derpin'~
 
I got Make Up For Ever HD Primer for redness!
Plus a free mini emerald eyeliner as my 100 pt perk!
I'm really loving the emerald colour


By the time we were done in Sephora.
it was time for lunch!
We headed over to the food court for some noms!

 I had Japanese food and Khouri had pizza!
I really think she loves pizza


From her Instagram page
She showed me about Instagram, too!
I don't have a phone that supports Instagram,
so I really had no clue about it!
But now I want it! It makes photos so pretty


We went into lots of lovely stores:
Urban Outfitters, Pac Sun, Forever21 --
but I didn't buy too much, surprisingly!

Just some sleep/workout shorts


Our last stop at Victoria Gardens was a little crepe cafe
called Crepes de Paris!
It was both our first time going there!
 
Khouri and I shared a delicious Nutella crepe!


After we left Victoria Gardens,
we went and had boba drinks! Yum!
Mango boba and passion fruit boba

My mom tried milk tea, but didn't like it..
It was much too sweet for her

Khouri had lovely passion fruit colour lips! haha

We took Khouri home afterwards,
and hung out at her place for a little while ♥

I played with her Pola bjd

She seriously has the cutest room and dolls!
You can see them on her Instagram~

Eventually we had to go, and it made me so sad!
She gave me a gorgeous Meta cardigan as a parting gift!
At least that's the way I see it~ hehe
What a total sweetheart!

The ride back to our hotel was a sad one for me.
I knew I'd be leaving California real soon..
but I swore to come back and visit my babe again!
--
Thursday would be my last day in California,
and it was a beach day!
I'll post about it next time~

Look forward to it!

 
 Until next time, honeys!
Chu~

4 comments:

  1. this is seriously such a perfect blog entry! (´∇ノ`*)ノ it looks like you had great fun and your outfit was marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! ♥
      I had lots and lots of fun and really wanna go back xD

      Delete
  2. Those polka dot shorts are so cute!

    Loving the food pictures as well. Perfect day with Japanese food and crepes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! ^^
      Beautiful food with delicious taste haha

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C