Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly outfits [2/24-3/2]◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Hello sweeties!
It's time for my weekly outfit post!
I started mid-week, so there's only 4
 
Hope you enjoy though~
 
 
  February 27, 2013
All offbrand except DreamV boots
 
 
February 28, 2013
All offbrand~ (*´・v・)
 
 
 March 01, 2013
Went out to eat so dressed a little fancy

Rundown:
♥ Dress ~ DreamV
♥ Outer ~ Liz Lisa
♥ Boots ~ Rainbow
Accessories ~ Offbrand


 
March 02, 2013
 
We had a pajama party at work,
so I was a froggy-froo!
I went to the grocery in it too..
I'm sure it was a great treat for everyone  (´艸`)
 
 
But yep!
That's all for today, babes!
 
Until next time~
Chu~

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love the first of March outfit and your froggy one XD So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C