Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recent DreamV/mbok order + hime outfit ♥

Hello Princesses! image
Recently I ordered some hime goodies
through DreamV and mbok!
 
I wanted to show them to you cuties,
and show an outfit as well~

From DreamV, I got:
2 cutsews, minty tights, eyeliner, and...
Black hime shoes!
 
I've been needing some all black hime shoes
for a whiiiile! So had to get them image
 
 
Got a beautiful La Pafait bag from mbok~ o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
 
Also got one of my dream prints!

image Lady Rose mint skirt image
 
 
Here's my make up and outfit from yesterday
 
Used emerald lenses~
 
And my emerald eyeliner
 
 
Mainly wore my new goodies for the outfit! image
I love the roses so much~
I need more flower print items now! 

I plan to wear hime style more and more!
 
 
Enjoy your Sunday,
and make sure to be fabulous~ 
 
 Until next time, babes!
Chu~ image



5 comments:

  1. omg i'm so happy you got the lady rose mini, i know how much you've been wanting it!! you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff <3
    LP bag and AP skirt re so so pretty <3 Lucky U <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable! I really like this coord.

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C