Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, July 29, 2013

Dress up time + fun with friends!

Hello precious angels! 
How was your weekend? Mine was nice;
I hung out with my friends~ image

Last week I was feeling a little depressed,
so I decided to dress in hime to cheer up! image
I haven't done a full hime or lolita coord
since Frill..image so long overdue!



They all came out kind of blurry but meh.. 
La Pafait, DreamV, and offbrand



 My favourite one with Marie! 


And went to Duluth yesterday to hang out with friends~ 
All photos taken by Jesse
★ Babe Squad! ★

My outfit~

Rundown:
♥ Top/Cardi ~ DreamV
♥ Skirt ~ Bodyline
Bag ~ La Pafait
♥ Socks ~ Tutuanna
♥ Shoes ~ Secret Shop
Accessories ~ chocomint, claire's,  Kawaiicore, La Pafait



I was trying to be sexy. I guess? I fail hard! 


We ate lots of yummy food (yay!) and shopped.
All I bought was foods.. hehe..
I had tons and tons of fun with them as always!
I want to see them again soon



Have you lovelies dress up lately to cheer up?
Or dress up to see your fantastic friends?
It's always fun to do!
image
I'll see you sweeties next Monday!
Have a wonderful week~
Love and kisses to you! 

6 comments:

  1. Gosh, I have not been at Duluth since Jesse's going away to Valdosta party OTL;; you guys look freakin' amazing, as always~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What! I didn't know you have a blog, Donni!
      Followed you now ;u;♥

      Gee, that was a while ago! You should definitely come hang with us when we all go again! ^^

      Delete
  2. super cute outfit and you look like a dolly *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;v;♥
      Your blog is lovely as well! I'll keep an eye on it ^^

      Delete
  3. Ahhh we have the same camisole! :D And in the same colour too! <3 I love dressing up all the time. Makes my day that much brighter! (will get even better now that I have finally ordered a half wig)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Yayyyy! ♥ We're twins xD
      I feel like dressing up relieves stress hahaha~
      I cannot wait to see the half wig you ordered, dear! *w*

      Delete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C