Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 19, 2013

Just a little update

Hello darlings! 
How was your week/weekend?
I/we survived the first week of school! Woop! 
My professors are pleasant and I met some cool people~

But! There was homework for classes.. even though it was first week..
And I dealt with some fuckery related to a course.. 
Someone sold me a different access code than what they listed..
and it doesn't work for my course.
So I have to spend more money if they do not refund

Too much trouble in my mind.. 

Other than school, I worked on my Miwako makeup! 
Did skinnier brows, and tried to make my eyes appear round
(Hard to do, but it turned out pretty cute! )

only one side done... my other eye was bothering me ;--;

What do you think? A lot better? 

That's all, though!
See you babes next week~
Love you so much! 

4 comments:

  1. Tons better! I think it was just the eyebrows that threw me off last time. I still can't wait for the full outfit! That hair is spot on! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you think it looks better~ (*≧∀≦*)

      Delete
  2. So much better!!! <333 I love this make up for her~ it looks really like Miwako-chan!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C