Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 5, 2013

{Review} Lioele - Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream (natural green)

Hello, my dears~ how have you been? 
It's a little embarrassing,
but today I'm doing my first review of the year! 
And of course it's a lovely Lioele product!
 Dollish Veil Vita BB cream 

This BB cream's main function is color correction rather than coverage.
It comes in violet or green version.
I picked the green because I have a big problem with redness

The BB cream also has SPF 25, so it's wonderful protection! 
The cream looks like a greenish sunscreen,and smells like sunscreen as well..


 Let's see how it works~ 

 Here's my face with no makeup...
I know it's a horrible sight.. /(x~x)\

^ 1 coat ^                      vs                ^ 2 coats ^
It's only on the left side of my face (your right side).
See the difference in redness?! 

Full face covered!
It leaves the skin looking incredibly smooth~ 
As with most BB creams, the colour was a little too dark.
I'm used to this though, and use powder to hide it. ^^

And full makeup! 
Both lashes are from Pretty and Cute~

Score
Cost ♥♥♥♥♥ - Got it for $16 shipped since it was the deal of the week
Appearance ♥♥♥♥♥ - Pretty box and bottle *v*
Easy to apply? ♥♥♥♥♥ - Comes in a little pump bottle
Coverage ♥♥♥♥ - Medium coverage


Overall, this BB is great for color correction without feeling heavy on your skin.
I highly recommend this for anyone with redness!
It only has medium coverage though, so maybe use with another BB too~ ^^

I hope you learned something from this review! Have a great week! 
Until next time, sweet honeys!
Love you~ 

5 comments:

  1. She looks the top bb cream ^o^
    Thank you for review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang the packaging always gets me! >< The product really works nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I hoard the pretty boxes xD;
      It really does work well! I was actually surprised since I have extreme redness @n@;

      Delete
  3. I have quite some redness on my cheeks too, so this looks like a great product for me! Love your full make-up. Thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C