Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hime accessories GET

Hello lovelies! 
Sorry this post is a week+ late... 
I've been absorbed with school/cosplay~
AWA is this weekend, so I've been working like crazy to finish everything!


Enough about that though! The stress of it is already killing me~ haha
Recently, I've been using Taobao a whole lot!

I ordered a butt-ton of supplies for my cosplays from there,
and I decided to spoil myself a little too by getting some hime accessories
In all their glory~ ♥

These are all replica pieces of items from major brands. 
I'm not sure if I ever stated my views on replicas,
but I really don't give a crap if people wear them or not.
Honestly, to me, what truly matters is that you feel beautiful wearing it! 

That's all, sweeties! Just a quick post today~
I have important school shiz to do! /flies (I have a midterm that's tonight...)

I've got a wonderful surprise planned for next post, though
(probably two weeks... let's see if I can do it when planned~ haha),
so stay tuned, loves!


Until next time,
Love and Kisses! 

5 comments:

  1. You'll do anything like cosplay?
    Your accessories are lovely ◕▽◕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I'll be cosplaying 2 of the days this weekend and wearing lolita fashion the 3rd day! ^^♥
      I really love them and cannot wait to wait them! :D

      Delete
  2. This is soo cute~ *__* <3
    a-few-dots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Those accessories are oh so gorgeous! xD I'm tempted to get some myself (since I am planning on making a large Taobao order in the future for some loli stuff), but sadly my inner crafter is rebelling against the idea of buying ANYTHING that I can easily make myself. :( Woo, the cosplay idea sounds wonderful! Hope that everything comes together on time!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C