Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Disney vacation [DAY ]

Hyvää huomenta!
I'm back from vacation, Princesses~ プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
Last week, I flew with my ma all the way over to California,
so we could visit my friend Khouri and go to Disneyland!
(My first time ever going! Crazy, right?! )

                              
We arrived at night around 20:00, and were soooo tired! 
(California time is -3 hours from here... so had jet lag sleepiness)
We got our rental car and headed to our hotel -- Lemontree!
Boy, was it /podunk/...
It was so bad that I didn't even want to take photo! プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
We were hungry though, so we ventured out for food
After eating, we finally got all settled in and promptly went to sleep~
(well... tried. I woke up in the middle of the night...
our "neighbours" were awake doing um... things... )
                             
The next morning I woke up around 8:00 (my ma around 9:00),
and of course it took forever for us to get ready! プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
Sadly, our first adventure for the day wasn't Disneyland,
but instead --  Discovery Science Center
They were having exhibits for Science of Gingerbreadand
Science of Ripley's Believe It or Not.

I thought the Science of Gingerbread was gonna be lame,
but it was actually really cute! Lots of adorable gingerbread creations! プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字


The Ripley's exhibit was spectacular as expected! 



those fake donuts broke my heart... プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
After our little adventure at the Science Center, we headed down to Fountain Valley
My step father has relatives there that my ma wanted to visit~
I met Sue (I think she's my step father's cousin...?), her grandson, and their doggies!
Sue whipped up a quick dinner for us, and we all had a nice time. プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
Her grandson was such a cutie too! He's only 1 1/2 and he loves Disney
I sat down and had a sweet time watching Little Nutbrown Hare with the grandson
while Sue and ma mom chatted. He and I shared the comfy seat (with a doggy too! image)
I had such a nice time; I'd love to visit them again~

Finally, to end our day and relax,we went to a Korean Spa in Fullerton! 
I always end up feeling awkward at Korean/Japanese spas
because me and my ma are usually the only non-Asian people there...
Plus seeing naked people in general makes me feel awkward! プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
It was sooo nice there: 4 pools and ~8 saunas as well as a restaurant/cafe!
photos from their site; no photography was allowed, thank goodness!

The price was amazing too! Only $20 per person (no time limit)!! 
It was incredibly relaxing, and I was definitely ready for bed when we left~
We headed back to our hotel, and even though I was sleepy プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字, my excitement kicked in
and I had a hard time getting to sleep! I was just too excited to see Khouri the next day!
I didn't ended up falling asleep until around 01:00... augghh

But yep! That's a biiiig recap of the first day of my Disney vacation!
I think this is the longest post I've ever written... haha whew~ プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
Please look forward to future posts about my adventure!

Until next time, sweet babes!
Hei hei~ プーさんかわぃい★ のデコメ絵文字
image

1 comment:

  1. Uwaaa, the Discovery Science Center sounds like a lot of fun! ; 3; And I always wanted to go to an onsen or spa~ Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C