Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

GLW [Anime Matsuri] Muse for a Weekend contest

Hello sweet darlings! 
Today I'm posting to request that you please vote for me in this contest!
The prize is a pass + such to Anime Matsuri
as well as be a Muse/Model for GLW for the weekend,
and be in the fashion show

If you've been with me for a while,
you'll remember that I previously entered a GLW contest.
Last time I made it to the final round, but didn't win in the end. ;n;
Let's change that this time and make this princess a winner hehe
I need to be in the Top 25 according to votes to make it to the next round,
so every single vote counts!
All you need in order to vote is a Facebook account -- very simple!
Please go vote for me and share the link to rally more votes~
!! I will be forever grateful !! 

Thank you for your time, honeys~
Have a wonderful rest of your week

I'm going to be on vacation next week,
so see you in two weeks, babes!
I love you~ 

1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty! ^-^ Best of luck to you in the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C