Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hello darlings~!
Can you believe it's almost Deco-mail pictograms of numbersDeco-mail pictograms of numbersDeco-mail pictograms of numbersDeco-mail pictograms of numbers?! I can't!

This year has gone by soooo fast!  It's just crazy, I tell you!
I've had many fun times with friends this year,
and I'm hoping 2014 will be just as fun or even more so!
Things planned for 2014:
 Sleep overs/ meet ups! 
 More cons! 
 More photoshoots! 
 Disney World! 
I'm going to make sure 2014 is fun! 
Also, I only have 2 real goals/resolutions, and they're both simple! 
デコメ of emoticons - (\ * /) number Complete and wear all planned cosplays! (~10... ;;)
デコメ of emoticons - (\ * /) number Continue being fabulous little ol' me!

The one that's a huge deal is #2! I know too many girls who lose grip of their real selves...
They get sucked into trends or e-fame; it's truly depressing to witness...
So! In 2014, I want to stay true to myself and keep on keepin' on!
I am and will be Caylee Snowbunny, damn it! 


Do you sweeties have tons of resolutions for 2014 or keeping it simple?
I'd love to hear about it! 

Sorry this was such a short post~ 
We'll see each other again soon!

Stay lovely! See you in 2014, babes!
Love you~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C