Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C .jump-link { text-align: center; } -->

Monday, January 6, 2014

Disney vacation [DAYS //]

Hello again, Princes and Princesses!
How was your New Year celebrations?
Did you party like it's 1999
Mine was nice; spent it with my dad!

My year is actually going pretty swell so far (a pleasant surprise!);
 I made it to the second round of GLW muse contest!!! /dies
 Got to see my lovely friends a few times already
and  I don't need a textbook for one of my courses at college!
(yesyesyes save money )

Enough about that though!
This post is about Disney!
I'm going to put 3 days into one post because it's easier...
so please enjoy! 
                 
For our adventure, we went to Disneyland 3 days in a row!
My Khouri babeh went with us all 3 days,
and she acted as our cutie guide!
just look at her.. what a babe ♥


I can't remember exactly which rides we rode on each day,
so I just made lists of all the rides we rode~ 
Here they are:
*Disneyland*
♥ Adventures of Winnie the Pooh 
 Astro Orbitor 
 Autopia 
 Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters 
 Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage 
♥ Haunted Mansion 
 Indiana Jones Adventure 
 it's a small world 
 Mad Tea Party 
♥ Matterhorn Bobsleds 
♥ Mr. Toad's Wild Ride 
♥ Pirates of the Caribbean 
 Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin 
 Snow White's Scary Adventures 
♥ Space Mountain 
 Star Tours 

*Disney California Adventure*
♥ Golden Zephyr 
 Goofy's Sky School 
 Little Mermaid: Ariel's Adventure 
♥ Monster's Inc: Mike/Sulley Rescue 
 Silly Symphony Swings 
♥ Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 



Honestly, the first day, we just tried to ride as many rides as possible! 
We got Fast Passes for a few rides too,
so we could really ride the most in our allotted time!

My favourite ride the first day would have to be The Haunted Mansion!
It was decorated so adorably!! 


photos from Disney Insider blog

We saw lots of Japanese students while there, too!
We were in line with a group of them to ride Finding Nemo's Submarine Voyage,
and they asked for a photo with us because Khouri kept photobombing

We even sat next to them on the ride!
They were very sweet and one chatted to Khouri afterwards~ 
image

We repeated the same thing the second day,
but rode a few more rides at California Adventure too!
We also got to ride Indiana Jones (it was closed the first day);
it was my favourite ride that day! 

We saw the parade in California Adventure both days,
but didn't see the Disneyland one at all (way too crowded) 

Also, the first night we watched the fireworks show and the 2nd night we watched World of Colour!

waiting for World of Colour to start... (´艸`)



The first two days were lots of fun,
but the last day was my favourite! 
Khouri and I experienced lots of ride shenanigans the last day~
We got quite a scare on Indiana Jones and Pirates of the Carribean.
Both rides stopped while we were on them,
but it was the scariest on Pirates because it took forever for us to keep going.. 

We had a nice surprise with Indiana Jones, though!
I never knew how they determine the wait time for the rides,
 but apparently they give a rider a card to give to a cast member once they get on the ride.
We got picked to do that!! 

All three days were tons of fun, and of course I got souvenirs while there! 
I absolutely had to get Sulley w/ Mike plush!!
My mom bought my brother one too, so now we have twin ones! imageimage
On Friday, we flew back home, and that concludes my Disneyland trip! 
I had such a fun time that I started planning a Disney Worl trip already!
My family and Khouri's family will most likely be going together (at the end of this year~).
Too excited!!! 


I hope you enjoyed reading about my little adventure~
Until next time, honeys!
Love you~ 

8 comments:

  1. WHEEE~✫ I miss you Caylee! We'll go to Disney World this year if it's the last thing I do! ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you toooo~ ;u;
      Can't wait to see you later this year, babeh! ♥3♥

      Delete
  2. Mike plush?! JELLY! ; 3;
    And congrats on making it to the second round of the GLW contest OMG! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You love Mike Wazowski too?! ♥ /flails~
      Thank you, dear! Hopefully I win this time! ;v;

      Delete
  3. Wow it sounds like you had a lot of fun! *is envious* xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you Caylee! Looks like you had such an awesome time there!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time!! I miss you Caylee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomee! <3 I wanna go to Disney T^T


    xing-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pink Arrow, Bow Tie Hearts Blinking, Letter C